Link High Technologies is not just another IT provider. We deliver end-to-end customized technology solutions that allow our clients to grow beyond the competition. With over 29 years in business, Link High touts a stable working environment with a vast wealth of collective experience. While we're large enough to provide enterprise level deliverables to our clients, we're still small enough to be flexible and change rapidly which is a must in today's fast-paced technology field.
Link High employees are forward thinkers who bring new solutions to the table and challenge the status-quo. Frequent departmental and inter-departmental meetings are held where employees of all level, from novice to upper management, come together to brainstorm, talk out new ideas, make suggestions have a strong voice in the company.
- Work with management to build sales and account management team. Currently we have 1 Account Manager.
- Promotes teamwork and comradery within the team though mentoring and meetings.
- Responsible for acquiring sales leads, building relationships, prospecting, cold calling and managing new opportunities from start to close.
- Develop and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through cold calling, emailing, leveraging personal contacts, to build a robust reliable pipeline of IT MSP opportunities
- Being active in local trade and business associations. Attend networking events and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Develop a sales strategy to generate new opportunities and ensure over-achievement of goals.
- Schedule and conduct persuasive presentations with key decision-makers.
- Attain sales quota and goals established by Company management.
- Track all sales related activities daily, including phone contacts; referrals; appointments; quotes; and sales.
- Work with Marketing Team and Technical Services Team
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- 4 + Years Experiences with Managed Services/Professional Services IT sales required.
- Technical competency and knowledge of PC’s, networks, firewalls, servers, virtualization, routers, switches, storage devices, backup and disaster recovery and wireless access solutions a huge plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills including the ability to address a wide range of audiences.
Compensation and Benefits:
- MUST provide salary requirements.
- Base salary plus commissions paid on accepted quotes and closed managed service agreements.
- Percentage of sales and account management team closed managed services business or projects.
- Medical/Dental Insurance 100% paid by employer.
- 15 Days PTO, which increases with tenure.
- 401 K Retirement with 3 % contribution regardless of employee contribution.
- Monthly allowance for travel expenses
- WFH opportunities but must be located in NJ. Preferably close to our Morris Plains HQ or Asbury Park ( 2nd location coming in 2021) .